PROCESS & GRAPHIC FACILITATIONA different kind of platform = different kind of possibilities. ...make your work energetic, engaging and innovative...
WHAT IS FACILITATION?
Facilitation is a collaborative process in which groups are be able to connect, discuss and plan in a safe, creative and effective way. Such facilitated process allows people to:
- speak openly,
- make a decision,
- resolve an issue or generate creative ideas.
Our role as process facilitators is to develop and deepen participants’ understanding of the content, issues and situations that they already know. We challenge participants’ thinking about the issues to bring out innovative solutions. We derive joy from the ‘ahha’ insights of participants about what needs to be done differently. We utilize different facilitation methodologies depending on group type and content.
WHY DO YOU NEED A FACILITATOR?
Your event’s outcome will be determined by your event’s design.
Facilitator will ensure that:
- all stakeholders’ voices are visible,
- your agenda/content is engaged effectively,
- your event is an energetic and creative space.
WHO BENEFITS FROM FACILITATION?
- Organisations and companies
- Community gatherings
“We do not learn from experience, we learn from reflecting on experience.” – John Dewey
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE KEY BENEFITS?
- Clearer & faster thinking
- Effective Planning & decision making
- Enhanced Participation & Collaboration
WHERE TO USE GRAPHICS?
- Meetings & Conferences
- Strategic Visioning & Planning sessions
- Conversation forums
TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
I design and facilitate processes that are tailored to meet the needs of all the people involved. The speed of change and the uncertainty demands of us to see big picture that none of us can see alone. Core asset of my work is creation of connection among people asking a question: What do we need to become together so that we can deliver in response to the need that exist?
Event design and facilitation
Facilitation of meetings
Graphic harvesting and facilitation
Custom made graphic templates
- DIALOGUES that create true engagement of participants and safe environment to discuss even the most pressing issues.
- CONFERENCES that engage content in process for participants to take away ideas to implement and to find valuable connections.
- WORKSHOPS that allow participants to exchange knowledge and provide tools to apply the gained knowledge in their realities.
- MEETINGS that are aimed at forming innovative ideas and solving challenges of teams in companies and organisations.